At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Mens Tan Leather Lace Up Chukka Ankle Boots Size 11.5
- Frye Womens Ilana Leather Almond Toe Knee High Cowboy Boots
- Women's What For Alexiane Zip-Up Ankle Boots In Red - Size Eu 38
- LAURENCE DACADE - BOOTS, BOOTS - SIZE 38 - AUTHENTIC
- Katy Perry Women's The Sierra Heeled Sandal, bluesh Nude, Size 7.0 NCZl US 5 UK
- Air Jordan 11 'Win Like 96'
- Boots SALAMANDER France Brown Leather T 36,5 VERY GOOD CONDITION
- Air Jordan Flight Origin UK Size 5.5
- Mens Leather Sole shoes Brogues Wedding Lace Up Dress Formal Size
- Loake Mojave rubber-soled Derby shoes - Brown colour SIZE 7
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.